Good job LeBron

Kzoo

“Growing up, a bike changed everything for me. It was more than a way to go see my friends or play basketball – it was a way of life. A bike opened doors, allowed me to get to safe places after school, and gave me access to opportunities I never would have known.“ – LeBron James

An initiative announced today by Lyft and LeBron James will provide free bikeshare memberships to 16-20 year olds in NYC, Chicago and the Bay Area, in partnership with the YMCA.

• Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

When he was in Cleveland the first time, he donated bikes to kids. He's been doing this for years.   Pretty cool. 

Mudkipz 

I am not a fan of his basketball wise but I have a great appreciation for the man - his work in the community - his focus on childhood education and opportunity.  I think it's cool that he use to ride his bike to work when he played in Miami.

#Clevelandsucks

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

I am not a fan of his basketball wise but I have a great appreciation for the man - his work in the community - his focus on childhood education and opportunity.  I think it's cool that he use to ride his bike to work when he played in Miami.

#Clevelandsucks

Not a fan of him BASKETBALL wise???? Huh?  I get not being a fan of his teams - Cleveland does SUCK and it is easy to dislike the Lakers or Miami - but his basketball skill are top notch. And 3 NBA rings and 2 Olympic golds ain't so bad, eh?

10 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

You are working real hard at being the next forumite to be added to my Ignore list.

Hey - if your hatred of the good ole US of A is sooo strong you want to hate on me and TWO TIME OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST representing the Red, White, and Blue - LeBron James - then so be it!

58 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Hey - if your hatred of the good ole US of A is sooo strong you want to hate on me and TWO TIME OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST representing the Red, White, and Blue - LeBron James - then so be it!

Olympic basketball.  Now there is something I need to make sure I tune in to.

13 hours ago, Kzoo said:

#Clevelandsucks

Don't make me do it.  I'll do it.  

Mudkipz