Good Job LeBaron

jsharr

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Your dyslexia is acting up. That is an easy 9.52.

No.  No it's not.  It was a layup that he almost missed.  It was a slam dunk on a 8 ft rim that he almost missed.  it was a 70 mph fastball that he almost didn't get his bat on and then he dribbled it back to the pitchers mound. It was a 2 ft put on a flat green that almost rimmed out.

The score stands.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

No.  No it's not.  It was a layup that he almost missed.  It was a slam dunk on a 8 ft rim that he almost missed.  it was a 70 mph fastball that he almost didn't get his bat on and then he dribbled it back to the pitchers mound. It was a 2 ft put on a flat green that almost rimmed out.

The score stands.

Look, I heard you banging on the trash can, so I knew to expect a change up and I knocked that sucker out of the park! 

Just now, jsharr said:

Look, I heard you banging on the trash can, so I knew to expect a change up and I knocked that sucker out of the park! 

This response was at least 3 points better that your original parody attempt.  (please note the use of the word attempt).

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This response was at least 3 points better that your original parody attempt.  (please note the use of the word attempt).

So I guy goes to lunch and the works on W-2s and then comes in after a few short hours a blasts a flight 61 to planet Maris and all he gets is a 5.29?

You sir, are no Joe Kennedy.