Relationship Goals

Forum Administrator

6 minutes ago, Forum Administrator said:

I was visiting my dad this weekend and they got about here was about two inches of snow. This is the conversation between my parents...

Dad: I'm going to clear the driveway.

Step-mom: Do you want me to help?

Dad: No, you won't do it to my specifications.

My step-mom flips him off, my dad kisses her.

Dad: Love you

Step-mom: Love you, be careful

Sooo...The point is...they do what is necessary to keep peace or? Nothing wrong with that.  May she shovel snow if he will not be able to at times... and not fuss about her way of shovelling snow.

Just now, shootingstar said:

Sooo...The point is...they do what is necessary to keep peace or? Nothing wrong with that.  May she shovel snow if he will not be able to at times... and not fuss about her way of shovelling snow.

Not at all....  I was hearing the loving joking around in my head when I typed that. That gets lost in text. If she did the driveway, my dad would thank her and make her a hot cup of coffee. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

My second parents.  I love them.  I'll have to surprise them when I go home in March.

Don't tell them I'm coming.  I'll stop in extremely unexpectedly.  All AWWC like, and I'll leave the empty Little Debby packets.

Seriously, I'll ping Mom 2.0 before I visit.  I'm sure they have a gun.

Mudkipz

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

My second parents.  I love them.  I'll have to surprise them when I go home in March.

Don't tell them I'm coming.  I'll stop in extremely unexpectedly.  All AWWC like, and I'll leave the empty Little Debby packets.

Seriously, I'll ping Mom 2.0 before I visit.  I'm sure they have a gun.

Mudkipz

Do it!  Did you know they moved?  It was pretty much just down the street, but they did move.