My hair looks like hell

Dottleshead

I'm not going to mince words.  The last couple days have been rough and hectic and I didn't have time to shower this morning -- as I just made it out of bed.  I was going to don a skull cap and cover my messy and pathetic hair but I forgot it on my rush out the door.  As such, I notice that I needed to shave -- I look bad. I look worse than something the cat drug in.  Thank gawd I'm at work.  Coffee anyone?

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Has anyone noticed anything different?

No but the Director of Engineering was standing in line behind me at the espresso bar.  He's the same guy who used to belch out loud from his office.  It reverberated all the way across the department.  I'm guessing he doesn't give a chit.

11 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Dress for success.  Dress not for the position you have, but the position you desire.

Dottie's future looks bleak.

The only thing dressing up does is make you get robbed faster.  You have a lot to learn.  And yet, I cannot disagree with your assessment entirely.  My aim is to get laid off and collect a big ass severance package and study for my next job while on their dime.  In that time, I hope to move to the Midwest/Bible Belt where cost of living is cheaper and the intellect drops off the bell curve.  I'll fit right in.  Then the goal is still to weasel my way into your company and milk them for all they've got.

Save the coffee cup and stand on the corner and get some spare change.  Maybe you can get enough for a shampoo, cut and shave at SportsClips or GreatClips or somesuch.  I quess out your way you might even find a real barber and get a hot towel and a straight razor shave.

Not to be confused with @Razors Edge.  No way is that guy straight.

28 minutes ago, Dottles said:

The only thing dressing up does is make you get robbed faster.  You have a lot to learn.  And yet, I cannot disagree with your assessment entirely.  My aim is to get laid off and collect a big ass severance package and study for my next job while on their dime.  In that time, I hope to move to the Midwest/Bible Belt where cost of living is cheaper and the intellect drops off the bell curve.  I'll fit right in.  Then the goal is still to weasel my way into your company and milk them for all they've got.

Based on my travel experience, I think you are a better fit for Laurel, Mississippi. 

• Heart 1

34 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Based on the arrogance oozing from your post I would suggest you start your mid-west search in someplace like Chicago - maybe northside.  That should work for you.  And for your safety - there is several miles of water between Kalamazoo and Chicago.

Next I  would suggest Cleveland.  They deserve you.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Based on the arrogance oozing from your post I would suggest you start your mid-west search in someplace like Chicago - maybe northside.  That should work for you.  And for your safety - there is several miles of water between Kalamazoo and Chicago.

Next I  would suggest Cleveland.  They deserve you.

Not true! I am not being arrogant. I apologise if I came across that way. I simply want to be employed by your company. Somebody has to promote slackiness there. 

11 minutes ago, Dottles said:

And by slack, of course, I mean Slack.  Make your company more profitable.  I use it everyday and would be a valuable asset to your team.

Our professionals don't come in with messy hair covered by ball caps.  And sitting at the coffee shop people watching during business hours is my job.  We don't have room for 2 of those.

And as for Slack.  We use it where appropriate but we also have individuals that can take charge and get stuff done on their own as needed - not always relying on some team facilitating tool that allows them to sluff their duties on to so-called teammates.

You are welcome to apply.  Please let me empty my 'Resume In-Box' first.      Hefty, hefty, Hefty.

Good luck in your endeavor to accomplish unemploymentship. 

:)

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Our professionals don't come in with messy hair covered by ball caps.  And sitting at the coffee shop people watching during business hours is my job.  We don't have room for 2 of those.

And as for Slack.  We use it where appropriate but we also have individuals that can take charge and get stuff done on their own as needed - not always relying on some team facilitating tool that allows them to sluff their duties on to so-called teammates.

You are welcome to apply.  Please let me empty my 'Resume In-Box' first.      Hefty, hefty, Hefty.

Good luck in your endeavor to accomplish unemploymentship. 

:)

You know, I've learned a few things or more in this business.  Most folks can't make it and yet here I am.  I'm not going out on a limb and saying that I'm not much of a slacker but rather I just really know how to push buttons.  And Kazabooboo?  I love pushing your buttons. It keep me coming back.  Oh, and that MSU basketball thing.

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

You know, I've learned a few things or two in this business.  Most folks can't make it and yet here I am.  I'm not going out on a limb and saying that I'm not much of a slacker but rather I just really know how to push buttons.  And Kazabooboo?  I love pushing your buttons. It keep me coming back.  Oh, and that MSU basketball thing.

I'm here for you Dottie.

Note to self:  Remember to put Dottles on Ignore.

• Heart 1