Why, smudge, why??

smudge

9 hours ago, Further said:

don't tape the trigger

BTDT.  :)  I used to do that.  I also used to hold the gun between my legs while standing on scaffolding lifting boards into place.  The a gun slips and fires, it can cause injury.  I was lucky and just felt the cold twisted steel go by.. :) 

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

Unroll a paper clip.  Heat the tip of it up until it is glowing.  Push it down through the nail right where the bruising is.  Prob best chance at saving the nail.  And it is a heck of a lot more comfortable after doing this.  I had to do it to a toe nail.

We had a scout taking the cooking merit badge this weekend at camp.  He cut himself twice.  Had to toss out the veggies he was working on and start over twice.

The instructor gave him a new nickname, DNA.

The scouts had to cook and serve dinner.  He was serving the Mexican rice.  I took a taste and asked him what was in it?  He was not sure.  I then told him it had a very unique taste, but I could not put my finger on it!  Totally Dad joked him! 

• Haha 1

Just now, jsharr said:

We had a scout taking the cooking merit badge this weekend at camp.  He cut himself twice.  Had to toss out the veggies he was working on and start over twice.

The instructor gave him a new nickname, DNA.

The scouts had to cook and serve dinner.  He was serving the Mexican rice.  I took a taste and asked him what was in it?  He was not sure.  I then told him it had a very unique taste, but I could not put my finger on it!  Totally Dad joked him! 

Image result for steve austin laugh gif

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

My Grandpa used to say that means your dick is still growing.

And I can't remember the last time I've smashed my finger hitting a nail, it's been a long freaking time.  :(

I think the last time I did it was September.

I got nuthin' to say about my dick. (??!!)