New CPAP mask is paying dividends

Dottleshead

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

In that case, don't leave jsharr unattended in your bedroom.

I love jsharrt. But the day he travels to the PNW seems unlikely and the day he sees my bedroom let alone wander in it I will kill myself 

So if you want to get rid of me, there's your plan moving forward.

8 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I love jsharrt. But the day he travels to the PNW seems unlikely and the day he sees my bedroom let alone wander in it I will kill myself 

So if you want to get rid of me, there's your plan moving forward.

You're wife isn't home "alone" some days?

2 minutes ago, 2Far said:

My unit is an antique. Constant pressure and lately I've had to smack it around to get it to start. I'm still using one of the nose masks plus a chin strap.

Yeah after a year and a half of using one of those nose pillow masks, I had to shitcan it for a full face mask.  I've had to try three of those but I think the third one is the charm.  I feel way better.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

Yeah after a year and a half of one of those nose pillow masks, I had to shitcan it for a full face masked.  I've had to try three of those but I think the 3rd time is the charm.  I feel way better.

What are you using?

I went back for a follow up last year, it had been so long that they'd archived my docs. They want me to do another study, but they did write a script for the mask of my choice.

Just now, 2Far said:

What are you using?

I went back for a follow up last year, it had been so long that they'd archived my docs. They want me to do another study, but they did write a script for the mask of my choice.

It's new and I don't recall the manufacturer (away from home) but it's one that goes over the nose and mouth.  Since I have such a big mouth, I needed one that was wider to ensure the seal.  

1 minute ago, 2Far said:

I have heart disease.  Most folks don't know or realize or appreciate that untreated apnea contributes to heart disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2546461/

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

He's a big flighty now that you mention it.

He's flighty now??  One minute he's busting @smudge's chops and the next he's quoting some big long poem or something trying to act all intelligent.  He's the king of bi-polar.

I hope I'm allowed to make a joke about jsharr being bi-polar without offending anyone (i.e. Late).  I'm sure someone from Maine was bi-polar once and if so I apologize in advance <uncrosses fingers>.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1