Good morning

Dirtyhip

up early.

at the office trying to do 2 days worth of reports in 1.

I still haven't got a solid contract on a new house yet, and I move out of this one in 2 weeks.

my blood sugars were 200 when I woke up this morning

and my left hamstring is tighter than a suspension bridge cable.

Good farking morning to you.

Good morning, I woke up this morning at the crack of dawn to the sound of my Amish neighbors hammering away on the house next door that they are remodeling.  The Amish have owned this house they are working on for seven years and it has had a number of different families living there over those years.  They bought it at a tax sale.  I guess they finally decided to turn it into a proper Amish house.  I have to walk up along the property line and peek through the trees to see what they are doing but it looks like the house is going to be more than double in size when they are done.  

good morning..... don't think I'll get a ride in today but I'm going to try to get up early for a quick one tomorrow morning.

I got a text from my wife that we need a new blender.  Apparently our daughter (who's just learned of the joy of smoothies) didn't realize that the pitcher part is not connected to the base - so you can't carry it by the pitcher handle.

That's what she gets for accepting your invitation.  I bet she complains that she crashed even though you thought to invite her.

Not this one.  She's cool.  She laughed it off.  I looked back and I couldn't see her.  She was on the GROUND.  haha

How many wheelsets do you have?

just 1 for each bike.   it is my Trek 1500.  bontrager race on the front, an aftermarket steel training wheel on the rear.

On my Domane I have a set of Bontrager Race XL. (warranty.. had 2 of the stock Bontrager Race crack in the first year)