I had a kindergartner in my office this morning...

Forum Administrator

1 minute ago, Forum Administrator said:

The teacher told him to return to his seat and he said, "kiss my ass."  

He comes into my office and I asked he what happened. He told me that he thought he said something funny, but the teacher got mad at him.  I asked if he ever heard someone laugh when they hear that.  He said, "My dad says it to my mom all the time and she laughs."

And what did mom say when you called her to come bail the cute little tyke out?

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

And what did mom say when you called her to come bail the cute little tyke out?

You act serious on the phone and wait until you get off the phone before you bust out laughing.  I've got the talking to educator routine down pact.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

I remember when the neighbor boy were going down our stairs (parents too) the oldest with blocked or pushed the younger one..and out came "fuck you"...he heard that from the two brothers next door..they were in their late 20's...Oh yeah dad had a little conversation there..the little guy was maybe 5 or 6.

13 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I remember when the neighbor boy were going down our stairs (parents too) the oldest with blocked or pushed the younger one..and out came "fuck you"...he heard that from the two brothers next door..they were in their late 20's...Oh yeah dad had a little conversation there..the little guy was maybe 5 or 6.

Graham was around 3, we got a note from daycare saying Graham got agitated and when they asked him what was wrong, he said the other kids were being to fucking loud.  Said they talked to him about appropriate language then they admitted that they laughed after they left the room and were also impressed with his ability to use it correctly.  :lol:

And yes, we still have the note.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

My parents would swear in Dutch so I would too as my wife & kids had no idea what I was saying.  Then my daughter started doing it too.  Never paid it much mind as English speakers don’t know what she’s saying until my cousin, his wife & kids were visiting from Holland and heard her swear in Dutch.  The look of surprise on their faces was awesome. 

Yeah she learned that from her mom... :whistle:

• Haha 1