In my dream last night...I ended up alone in Portland OR

petitepedal

I was wondering around..some cyclist gave me a free pass for an amusement center,,,and somewhere in my wanderings and trying to figure out where I could stay...I started trying to get in touch with @Scrapr :dontknow:  Someone knew him...but it was a challenge to find him...I woke up before we did...

Weird...maybe the popcorn did me in last evening

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

That is pretty odd especially the amusement park part.  

To see or be in an amusement park in your dream indicates that you need to set some time for more relaxation and enjoyment in your life. The rides, booths and elements in the amusement park are an expression of some aspect of yourself or some area in your life. Look up the symbolism of specific rides for more details. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are too easily distracted lately.

To dream that the amusement park is empty or abandoned suggests that you need to open yourself to more fun and adventure. 

To dream that the rides at the amusement park are breaking down means that something in your life is not going as expected.

To dream that the amusement park is closed suggests that you are denying yourself your time for fun and leisure. You need a break*

*dream moods dictionary 

image.jpeg

@Airehead what does it mean if Portland doesn't have an amusement park? Too cool for school? Unless amusement park is code word for brew pub, Then you are GtG

and don't worry about paying for a hotel room. Sidewalk tent camping is great! No tent? Then a tarp is good too.

I can give you a tour of coffee shops. If you make it at end of February you can go to the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox crab feed. All you can eat

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Scrapr said:

@Airehead what does it mean if Portland doesn't have an amusement park? Too cool for school? Unless amusement park is code word for brew pub, Then you are GtG

and don't worry about paying for a hotel room. Sidewalk tent camping is great! No tent? Then a tarp is good too.

I can give you a tour of coffee shops. If you make it at end of February you can go to the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox crab feed. All you can eat

You forgot Voodoo Doughnuts.

• Heart 1