Mail Boss paradox

Dottleshead

So I need to replace my lock on my Mail Boss mailbox only I have to order the replacement lock from the company. Turns out I'm locked out of my own mailbox. I have no choice but to do so.

But I couldn't help but notice this paradox. 

"

Features and Benefits

• 12-Disc Wafer Lock with hardened steel face
  • High security – anti-pick, anti-drill
  • Includes 1 laser cut key
  • Installation instructions included
  • If your lock is defective please contact us as you may qualify for a free replacement.

NOTE: You must indicate your correct model through your selection, so that we can ensure you receive the correct replacement lock and matching cam. If you purchased a mailbox between 2006-2007 we no longer manufacture the lock for these mailboxes. The 12-wafer disk lock will still work for your mailbox, it will just need to be slightly augmented to accommodate the newer version of the lock. Please see the instructions on how to retro fit the mailbox here.

If you are locked out of your Mail Boss, you may elect to provide an alternative USPS shipping address that you also have access to (i.e. not your locked mailbox); though you will receive a tracking number and then will have to drill through the lock to replace it and open your box anyways."

WTF?