I'm pooped

Scrapr

On 2/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, Scrapr said:

I've been indoors on the trainer. I'm in the trial period for Les Mills that  @Parr8hed says G is on. It is only Ok. I'm just not motivated by New Zealand frat boys with backwards hats to lead my cycle time. I'm going to quit before the trial period is up. Probably go to Sufferfest. I have a few of their old videos and like them. I guess I have missed the whole zwift thing where you need a $1200 trainer to participate. My bike has been having trouble with the shifts. Deraileur out of adjustment. The HS kid next door works at the Mountain in the summer on mountain bikes. I texted him this afternoon for him to get me on his schedule for a tune up. He texts back...Sunday OK? Yay! He must not be a Pats fan. They are in the SuperBowl this year right?

After watching a basketball game I walked down to the local nature reserve. I turned on my Strava since i didn't know exactly how far it was and how long the loops are. Since it was mid day there was quite a few people there. I prefer to go early as sometimes you can see deer. Last time I walked up on 4-6 deer right by the entrance. Turns out the walk down & back is 6 miles. I was thinking between 3 & 4 miles. I did not see any wildlife. And a few people on the trail did not say Hi. 

He doesn't use Les Mills, the wife and I do for workouts.  They do offer the spin classes, but like you said...a little weak.  He's on zwift.  REALLY likes it.  You can find cheaper, used trainers on the facebooks all day.  Zwift is a really good training tool for him.  

• Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

He doesn't use Les Mills, the wife and I do for workouts.  They do offer the spin classes, but like you said...a little weak.  He's on zwift.  REALLY likes it.  You can find cheaper, used trainers on the facebooks all day.  Zwift is a really good training tool for him.  

I'm thinking June or so for a used trainer as all the New Years resolutions will be done by then. I'll search under laundry hangers....

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Further said:

I'm pooped

Far, Far, better to be pooped out than on....

They sent me a big box of supplies for taking care of my wife. Included was body wash, lotion, disposable washcloths, rubber gloves, bedpan, disposable bed pads, depends, and adult diapers. I haven’t needed to use the last two items if you need some.

• Awesome 1