Boobs - just how are we expected to act around them?

Randomguy

There have been times my gaze has fallen to the chest of a woman whose dress or blouse or tube top is exposing a lot of cleavage.

Then my eyes returned to her face and I've gotten a glaring look.

I want to say, "If you didn't want me staring at your tits, why did you wear a top that is cut in an unusual pattern whose only purpose is to show them off and tempt a man's gaze?  My v-neck shirts don't dip down half that far!"

Of course, I utter the politically correct response, "Sorry."

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

There have been times my gaze has fallen to the chest of a woman whose dress or blouse or tube top is exposing a lot of cleavage.

I want to say, "If you didn't want me staring at your tits, why did you wear a top that is cut in an unusual pattern whose only purpose is to show them off and tempt a man's gaze?  My v-neck shirts don't dip down half that far!"

That was definitely entrapment, dammit!

2 hours ago, MickinMD said:

image.png.5d97d488dde74733e7d0d1cff05fc944.png

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

It’s one thing to notice. Quite another to just stare. A quick glance will usually be given a pass if you quickly go back to eye contact. 
Many times when I work on a woman’s computer they will reach over or around me to grab their phone, a pen, notepad or whatever. It happens even when I ask them to tell me to move. Sometimes it’s just they don’t want to “bother” me. Sometimes it’s flirtatious. But I definitely get an eye full at times!

2 minutes ago, 12string said:

The entire first half of the SB, all I heard was how hot Garrapolo is.

During halftime, I knew enough to just keep my mouth shut.

Funny how so many of the women upset about the halftime show this year were drooling over the shirtless Maroon 5 singer last year!

• 1 year later...