Have We Really Forgotten How To Eat?

FX_James_7.9

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 8:17 PM, FX_James_7.9 said:

Have We Really Forgotten How To Eat?

I'd wager a big "no" to that!  Hell, people seem REALLY good at eating...and eating...and eating some more!

I'd say we're more at odds with what to eat. How much to eat. How often to eat. What NOT to eat. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 11:23 AM, Razors Edge said:

I'd wager a big "no" to that!  Hell, people seem REALLY good at eating...and eating...and eating some more!

I'd say we're more at odds with what to eat. How much to eat. How often to eat. What NOT to eat. 

Did you watch the video? :)

1 hour ago, FX_James_7.9 said:

Did you watch the video? :)

I just did. Not bad. The only thing I disagree with is the statement that humans are meant to be herbivores.  We don’t have six stomachs or all flat teeth for grinding. We have the omnivire’s teeth and digestive system.

Interesting point about getting calcium and omega  oils from the plants that cows and fish eat. One argument against the big animal comparison like elephants is our big Brians take a shitload of energy to run and that is hard to get from just plants. But I spose it can be done. And eating a plant-centric diet is a no Brianer for those of us who can stand to loose a pound or 20. 

• Heart 1

• 1 year later...

He says cut out all oils, the most calorie dense food on the planet. I know a lot of oils are crap but the only oil you will find in my house is EVOO. I used it because of the omega threes that are supposed to be good for your heart. I also use it to try to gain weight.