Impeachment TV should be on -2 channels

MickinMD

or else the hit shows should be on the -2 channels!

I can't watch Last of the Summer Wine on MTV (PBS) 22-1 because of the Senate Trial, but I can watch Best of Sewing on 22-2.

On ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox, the -1 channels have impeachment and the -2 channels have Night Court, Classic Concentration, Wagon Train, and Super Password.

Oh well, time to walk Jake while I'm wearing a tee shirt!

image.png.6cb92af8790ac48bbe51c40cceddc679.png

15 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

or else the hit shows should be on the -2 channels!

I can't watch Last of the Summer Wine on MTV (PBS) 22-1 because of the Senate Trial, but I can watch Best of Sewing on 22-2.

On ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox, the -1 channels have impeachment and the -2 channels have Night Court, Classic Concentration, Wagon Train, and Super Password.

Oh well, time to walk Jake while I'm wearing a tee shirt!

image.png.6cb92af8790ac48bbe51c40cceddc679.png

I think the networks near you got it correct - except they should have swapped the LotSW in for the BoS. Are the -3 channels? That's where that sewing show ought to be!

And I opted for an hour walk at lunch today. The weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

17 minutes ago, 12string said:

I've been listening to as much testimony as possible, from inquiries on, because I want to be informed and hear both sides.  It's been difficult.

I'm ready for the witnesses.  The best part of any trial is the witness testimony.

8 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’m going to love it when the GOP ruins Bolton’s book release by making him testify about it all in public, so on one needs to buy his book. They will teach him not to write a tell-all tale!

Can you write a tell all about a guy you barely knew and had almost no substantive interaction with? 

4 minutes ago, 12string said:

BTW, What's a "-2" channel?  My dial only goes from 2-13

Over the air channels are designated from the same source with a second number. Like channel 9 has 3 channels; 9-1, 9-2, 9-3. That way you can watch "The Impediment" on 9-1 and "Hogan's Heroes" on 9-2, etc.

6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I think the networks near you got it correct - except they should have swapped the LotSW in for the BoS. Are the -3 channels? That's where that sewing show ought to be!

And I opted for an hour walk at lunch today. The weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Yeah, I was outside for an hour or so walking Jake the Golden Doodle.  64° and sunny.  A tee shirt would have been a little less than needed standing still or sitting due to the light breeze, but walking a 100 lb dog generated enough heat so it was just right.  A lot of the grass was grren.

20200203_153713.jpg.1553422dd6347eeac91cc9c07ca35b0b.jpg  20200203_153530.jpg.6b68cc3eae25223495c8131d829f39a2.jpg

• Awesome 1