New Jersey and New York - same thing?

Ralphie

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Pennsylvania does too. 

We almost adopted a 15 year old girl from York, Pa. She had lived all her life in an orphanage but we didn’t find her until she was 15. We went out to visit her one weekend and she came back and spent the next weekend with us. All her life she dreamed of having a forever family. We hit it off well, the only problem was now she had a boyfriend and there were too many miles for us to take her to see him. She decided to stay in York. She cried, we cried.

• Sad 5

14 hours ago, dennis said:

What are the real estate prices like in Newark? You should buy now before it's the new upper west side.

I used to deliver semi loads of paint cans to Newark. Where Petri paint was located was a rough neighborhood. The paint company looked like a prison, chain link fence with razor wire on top of it.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I used to deliver semi loads of paint cans to Newark. Where Petri paint was located was a rough neighborhood. The paint company looked like a prison, chain link fence with razor wire on top of it.

You should be relieved they only sent you to the best part of Newark.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Airehead said:

RalphWaldoMooseworth

New Jersey and New York - same thing?

By  RalphWaldoMooseworth,  Yesterday at 08:07 PM in

mostly the same except southern New Jersey is more like Delaware. 

Delaware is like 3 square miles of Wilmington and I95.  South Jersey is vast acres of green meadows, corn and tomatoes, livestock, dense pine forests.

Delaware.  Sheesh!