My helicopter guy

Longjohn

Must have left his grandson fly his hellocopter today. I was soaking in the hot tub after moving firewood for three hours and here comes this homebuilt hellocopter at about rooftop level. The regular guy never does that. He circled the house once and then flew away, still about treetop level.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Must have left his grandson fly his hellocopter today. I was soaking in the hot tub after moving firewood for three hours and here comes this homebuilt hellocopter at about rooftop level. The regular guy never does that. He circled the house once and then flew away, still about treetop level.

You need a defense drone that can circle your property line and aggressively pursue intruding aircraft. 

Put Maxx's drone license id on it just in case someone asks. :whistle:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

I’m impressed that the guy that built that thing is still alive. He crashed his first one but he survived. He had probably been flying this one for twenty years. I can tell he’s getting old because he doesn’t fly it nearly as much in the winter anymore. I used to see him all winter long wearing a bright orange hunting suit flying around. That had to be cold, he sits out in the open on what looks like a plastic chair.

• Heart 1