Question for the guys

Dottleshead

12 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Yeah that formula is applicable in this case. I will tell my friend he is not a perv.

I'm married, and all, but I love tall leather boots matched with miniskirts.

That would have put my BP into the red zone.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dottles said:

This. I told my friend to relax. He didn't act on it and he's not dead.

I have to say the same to all my buddies.  "Take it easy" is my mantra.  I need a single guy like RG around so I don't have to always offer caution over action.

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

Is it wrong for the first impulsive thought to be to want to fuck the thin, beautiful gal who just walked into the coffee shop wearing a miniskirt and over the knee leather boots?

Asking for a friend.

It's a natural response.  Many fashions are designed to trigger hormones, just as putting a male Betta fish in an aquarium and a female Betta fish in a jar touching the aquarium.  The male will begin blowing a bubble-nest that floats on the top even though all he can do is see the female.

In the grad dorm at IIT, we had a Physics Ph.D. student we dubbed "Weird Willy."  One day, a few of us were walking the "Magnificent Mile" on Michigan Ave. on the Near-North Side of Chicago.  In front of us was a woman with fantastic legs and butt whose miniskirt was being blown by the wind from Lake Michigan to expose her panties, then hide them again, then expose them, etc.

Weird Willy finally walked up to the woman and said, "Get the hell out of here!  If you flash those pink panties at me one more time I'll consider it an invitation to..."  and the rest of us grabbed Willy, dragged him away, then we all walked quickly away along a side street.

Hormone triggering!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Some of you seem to have trouble distinguishing between thoughts and behavior.  I think a lot of things and never act on them.  Hell, I'd be in jail long ago.

Speak Engrish please.

This = I agree with DH

Disgusting = Your thread is disgusting  (allow me to add - offensive, I'm sure)

And men wonder why women this of us as pigs??? = And men wonder why women think of us as pigs.

If you have any other issues with my use of Engrish, please document it in triplicate and then stuff all 3 copies.......

24 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This...  disgusting

And men wonder why women this of us as pigs???

My wife points them out to me.  Women are pigs too and there isn't a damn thing wrong with that.

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This = I agree with DH

And men wonder why women this of us as pigs??? = And men wonder why women think of us as pigs.

If you have any other issues with my use of Engrish, please document it in triplicate and then stuff all 3 copies.......

If I were you, I would not wear those knee high leather boots with your miniskirt. 

2 hours ago, Dottles said:

Is it wrong for the first impulsive thought to be to want to fuck the thin, beautiful gal who just walked into the coffee shop wearing a miniskirt and over the knee leather boots?

Asking for a friend.

As long as what goes through the mind stays in the mind, I see no harm.  Physical attraction drives the mating ritual. 

That and don't be a Creepy Joe. :) 

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

Asking for a friend.

Nature demands that we look, assess fertility signals, then realize that society takes all the wind out of your sails.  

3 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Half your age, plus 7.  If you are leering at anyone younger than that, it is just creepy

I can leer at all the 25 year olds I want.   Your formula is only for relationships, not impulses. 

3 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Pretty shocking post, even from you, Dot.

Aren't you married?

Being married doesn’t matter in the least.  He isn’t saying that he is going to hit on her, just that the first thought is that she is incredibly bangable. 

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

wearing a miniskirt and over the knee leather boots?

Wo46 use to dress like this some times when we would be going out for a night on the town. But that was 30 years ago. 

There were more remarks from other women than men. 

51 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This = I agree with DH

You pandering person, you!

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I don't think that enters the equation when it comes to observation of beauty.  If he was to act on that, different story but just having thoughts?? 

“Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.”

His thought have already become his words...

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

“Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.”

Pfft!  Fortune cookie wisdom. So I am destined to be reading about some old Seattle codger banging a chick at a donut joint?

25 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Oh please. You've killed me at least 18 times in your mind already, you puritanical hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

That's a mental Habitrail

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

“It is the mark of an enlightened man to be able to entertain thoughts without acting on them”. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

Having thoughts is one thing.  We all have them.  I am certain that my husband has looked at beautiful ladies.  I think the difference here is if he got on a forum to talk about how much he wants to bang her.  

I didn’t even see her, but I want to bang her.  At least conceptually, anyway.  

• Heart 1

On 2/5/2020 at 3:39 PM, Dirtyhip said:

Having thoughts is one thing.  We all have them.  I am certain that my husband has looked at beautiful ladies.  I think the difference here is if he got on a forum to talk about how much he wants to bang her.  

I hear your husband is hot, is it wrong of me my friend to want to bang him?