10 bean soup

Longjohn

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

What a lovely gift. Please don’t let the world know or this forums reputation will be ruined. 

I don’t have a clue who sent it. I looked a bit closer at the packing slip and the Colorado address listed on the billing address was the address of the company that sent it. It’s nice to know people are thinking about us.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, smudge said:

Is your wife feeling better? I'm hoping so since she had seconds. 

She is feeling pretty well, still no strength and her balance is off. I had her sitting on the edge of the bed yesterday while I changed the bedding and she fell over back into the bed. I placed a dining room chair in front of her so she couldn’t fall forward.

• Heart 3

5 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She is feeling pretty well, still no strength and her balance is off. I had her sitting on the edge of the bed yesterday while I changed the bedding and she fell over back into the bed. I placed a dining room chair in front of her so she couldn’t fall forward.

Thank goodness for the chair! And the soft landing. :)

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Neither of you deserve this John.  Stay strong. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1