My Wife Is Disgusted!

Razors Edge

...by urinals and the fact that there is no toilet paper involved in the process.

Oddly, when peeing at home into our normal toilet, I use toilet paper after I pee.  But, at the office, where a urinal or a toilet is an option, I choose the urinal and obviously don't use toilet paper.

Is she right to be disgusted? I think she is wrong, but she may have a point.  After @Dottles thread yesterday, I think women see the world through a different prism than us guys...

16 hours ago, Dottles said:

Honestly, peeing outside is a wonderful experience. 

ABSOLUTELY!

I love hiking, and can almost guarantee on any reasonable length hike in the woods that I will be peeing - usually playing a "how far can I get this" game. 

The good news is that my wife and I are on the same page that peeing in the woods is great.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Any males in this joint have problem with urine running down your leg?  You know, you pee, you shake the weenie to dislodge the fluids from your ureter, and tuck it back in the flap -- maybe even zip it -- and then walk away only to have your biology say that there are a few drops that still needed to come out?  If you're wearing something absorbent like cotton underwear -- no problem.  But if your not wearing underwear or your wearing synthetic pajama bottoms, for example, those drips of urine are going to work their way out of that opening and into your safety net underwear.  And if you don't have safety net underwear, gravity is going to take it all the way down the inside of your leg.

...this thread is a good argument for peeing in the shower.  I pee outside in my back yard all the time.  It helps to acidify the soil near the camellias, and the nitrogen content acts as a fertilizer.  No one has ever threatened me with the sex offender registry, but I guess maybe the standards for that are different in California.:blush:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1