It is FRIDAY peeps...make your weekend plans

petitepedal

We got snow coming in...I might just do laundry and chill at home most of the weekend...I need to seek out and destroy some giant dust bunnies before they eat me....

That is all...chilling from a crazy week..oh yeah yesterday's 3 units of appliances didn't show due to warehouse chaos...maintenance wants to try and get all 6 done today so we can stay on track :wacko:  At least I am not installing dishwashers and microwave/hoodvents

• Heart 2

Just now, BR46 said:

Saturday morning might be begging for forgiveness after Wo46 finds out about what I bought in Chicago 

Easier to ask forgiveness than for permission.

My weekend will most likely be more of the same. They say retired people have trouble remembering what day it is. Try that when you are tied to the house 24/7. Hopefully somebody will come over before too long so I can get out for awhile. I want to have my brother over but he has been fighting a cold ever since my wife got out of the hospital. I’m not exposing my wife to anyone who is sick and I’m trying to avoid sick people as well.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My weekend will most likely be more of the same. They say retired people have trouble remembering what day it is. Try that when you are tied to the house 24/7. Hopefully somebody will come over before too long so I can get out for awhile. I want to have my brother over but he has been fighting a cold ever since my wife got out of the hospital. I’m not exposing my wife to anyone who is sick and I’m trying to avoid sick people as well.

Ni Hao.

Not sure..., nothing on the books.  Has been a hecric week for both my wife and I, so likely a good meal in and curl up on the couch this evening, coffee in the hot tub Sat morning and then likely an afternoon of running errands

Not sure about Sunday, other than a hockey game that evening.  May be a bing watch weekend with just us.

Or..., she'll end up working all weekend and I'll be on my own

May try my first Zwift ride tomorrow if she is working

I've been slow on the pre-spring-cleaning I've been doing, mainly because I've been reorganizing stuff into lots of various sized see-through plastic bins. I have to make progress this weekend, including cleaning the refrigerator - the first weekend in months where I won't be glued to an NFL game on Sunday.

I'm planning to walk Jake Mon-Wed-Fri next week and my leg muscles may become sore, so getting work done this weekend is important.

• Heart 1