What an asshole

Dottleshead

And I sure the hell have thought about threatening a flight attendant.  Was stuck on a flight where all the flight crew wanted to do was talk about where they were going to go party at once they landed, someone dared hit the call button and they just walked by and turned it off, not actually stopped to see what they needed.

19 minutes ago, Indy said:

And I sure the hell have thought about threatening a flight attendant.  Was stuck on a flight where all the flight crew wanted to do was talk about where they were going to go party at once they landed, someone dared hit the call button and they just walked by and turned it off, not actually stopped to see what they needed.

Thakfully I have never noticed flight attendants acting that unprofessionally.

15 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Thakfully I have never noticed flight attendants acting that unprofessionally.

It makes for a really miserable flight, not that flying isn't miserable enough already.  And four hours without anything to drink because they couldn't be bothered to serve anything, yeah, I couldn't wait to get off that fucking plane.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

Did you scroll down the page of your original source.  That's what I was commenting on.

Yeah it's a breaking news app I installed on my phone. There is some cheese but mostly it's legit because it's pulling from trusted sources. I like it.  Makes it easier for me to stay in touch while on the go. But, yeah, one has to pay attention these things. I trust this group to keep it honest.

7 hours ago, BuffJim said:

I have a funny flight attendant story I will tell later. Don’t have time now. 

Ok. You asked for it. Flying from India to US. Very picky Indian mother asking close to retirement African American flight attendant to heat up her baby bottle in the microwave. It wasn’t warm enough for the mother so she asked the flight attendant to heat it again. Which the flight attendant did, albeit grudgingly. When the mother walked away, the flight attendant told her co-worker she should have told her to shove it up her ass. That would get it warm enough. She didn’t realize I was listening. Chuckle. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dottles said:

Alright, sir, how would you have handled this situation? Take him out to the tarmac and kicked his ass? You probably would have called in @AirwickWithCheese to do your dirty work. I know I would have -- or DeathJim @BuffJim

If charm would do it, AWWC is your man.  I would probably get those two old muppet coots from the balcony, ok, Page Turner and late.  They could talk the guy down with a little weed.  :)