Tour Trivia Challenge: Day 5

Nate

Ok, you didn't do well on the first installment of the Tour Trivia Challenge, so let's see what you posers can put together today....I'm even going to make it easy for you

Since today we hit the cobbles in the Tour...

who was the first man to win both the Tour de France and Paris Roubaix in his career?

Pelissier

closest yet, but its even earlier

remember..this is CAREER wins, not in the same year. Just the first man to have both wins

I'll put another question up since today would have been a special day for this rider...who was the first Spanish rider to win the Tour?

closest yet, but its even earlier

remember..this is CAREER wins, not in the same year. Just the first man to have both wins

I'll put another question up since today would have been a special day for this rider...who was the first Spanish rider to win the Tour?

Bahamonts

yes! 1970

Its kinda surprising that he only did that in one year because he won the Tour 5 times and Roubaix 3 times from 1968 to 1973

So another easy one...what rider in today's stage has the most Tour appearances?

Nope, I took them out the first time I mowed this year. :)

That's nice to know.  It makes my job easier.  How about trees that I have to dodge?  I dislike mowing around trees but since I have many, many, many in my yard, I'm very experienced in not hitting them.

That's nice to know.  It makes my job easier.  How about trees that I have to dodge?  I dislike mowing around trees but since I have many, many, many in my yard, I'm very experienced in not hitting them.

9 total.