The Forum Reviews are IN !

Page Turner

"Square Wheels Cycling is slightly inactive on social media."

Does that mean the members steer clear of controversial stuff outside of the forum specified for that and they don't make serious disparaging remarks about each other because of social and political positions like the LF did?

2 hours ago, MickinMD said:

"Square Wheels Cycling is slightly inactive on social media."

Does that mean the members steer clear of controversial stuff outside of the forum specified for that and they don't make serious disparaging remarks about each other because of social and political positions like the LF did?

...don't ask me.  I just report the reviews, I don't write the reviews. :) 

the forum wheel logo

This is where The Forum Wheel has steered the bow of the boat at providing a service for people to make extra money writing at various website and forums and for owners of these sites to seek help in gaining a thriving community.

You first need to sign up with The Forum Wheel and create an account. Then activate your account via the link sent to your email. Register at the Gateway then subscribe to The Gateway at the forums. Make your 10 posts within Gateway forum to wait for approval. You should receive your approval within 12 hours. I received mine within about 8 hours.

Once you are within TFW, it feels a lot like Postloop, another site that pays to post on forums. You can read my other full reviews that are similar to The Forum Wheel here, ContentGather Review Is Postloop A Scam? & Is Forum Coin Legit? There are a lot of the similarities to the structure and wording within the site. You can expect this due to the same nature of the business. You get the feeling that the owner wanted to create a more improved site to Postloop, retaining what works and altering what needs to be altered.

https://highlandermoney.com/is-the-forum-wheel-a-scam

...cha-ching !!:D