Private jet

smudge

5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Not me.  Too small but a nice airplane.   Dassault builds a beautiful aircraft.  

Here, we can all watch her progress. 

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N222JE

sweet. The CAD system we use at work is, Solildworks, who is owned by Dassault Systems. Same company?

1 minute ago, bikeman564™ said:

sweet. The CAD system we use at work is, Solildworks, who is owned by Dassault Systems. Same company?

Yes, same parent company.  They build components for the European Space Agency, Airbus,  Military aircraft like the Mirage, Dassault systems and Dassault Falcon Aircraft.  Very high quality stuff.  They were the first corporate aircraft manufacturer to incorporate fly-by-wire.  Taken straight from the Mirage fighter line.  

• Heart 2

27 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Hope she has a great trip.  That floor looks cleaner than my house at the moment.  

Oh, and I didn't post my thread, due to reading this.  It was coincidence.  A funny one, though.  :D

question number 37...I always fly private jet :D

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

I forget the name of the business, and I've never used it, but you can book passage on deadheading private jets for a reasonable cost (reasonable being a relative measure).

For an old, decrepit guy like me, that sounds as close to perfect as you're gonna get without a Star Trek transporter.

• Heart 2