Are you ready for the Stars' Big Night ?

Kirby

I am ready-- will be doing a garden party via the internet with some really good dog friends.  Go Terriers!  I have to say that but I really want Siba the standard poodle to win.  She is gorgeous in bone and temperament.  Her handler is married to a young man my family refers to as Prince in Training.  He worked for my parents starting at about age 13.  Also his mom is a family friend to my parents for probably 50 years.  Chrystal, Paul's wife, is a fabulous dog handler.  There little boy is adored by Siba and vice versa--- you will see him in many of the win pictures from birth to his current toddler state.  He has definitely grown up with her.Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I am ready-- will be doing a garden party via the internet with some really good dog friends.  Go Terriers!  I have to say that but I really want Siba the standard poodle to win.  She is gorgeous in bone and temperament.  Her handler is married to a young man my family refers to as Prince in Training.  He worked for my parents starting at about age 13.  Also his mom is a family friend to my parents for probably 50 years.  Chrystal, Paul's wife, is a fabulous dog handler.  There little boy is adored by Siba and vice versa--- you will see him in many of the win pictures from birth to his current toddler state.  He has definitely grown up with her.Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

You tell that girl to pull her socks up and her skirt down right now!  Where's she think she is........high school?

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I am ready-- will be doing a garden party via the internet with some really good dog friends.  Go Terriers!  I have to say that but I really want Siba the standard poodle to win.  She is gorgeous in bone and temperament.  Her handler is married to a young man my family refers to as Prince in Training.  He worked for my parents starting at about age 13.  Also his mom is a family friend to my parents for probably 50 years.  Chrystal, Paul's wife, is a fabulous dog handler.  There little boy is adored by Siba and vice versa--- you will see him in many of the win pictures from birth to his current toddler state.  He has definitely grown up with her.

Good to know because I usually don't root for the poodles.  So if the poodle does win, I won't be so mad now.

• Heart 2