How leveraged are you?

donkpow

4 minutes ago, donkpow said:

There has been a lot of talk about this.

I hate to call you a moran this early in the morning, Don, but there has been NO talk about this topic.

But, maybe this is the kick in the ass we need to get discussing important stuff!

4 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Woot! Panera here we come.

I may actually hit up Panera today!  My favorite "easy" option just shut down the nearby location, and Panera is only a little farther to walk.  We'll see, but thanks for the reminder.

And, if you're in town today, I will buy you lunch at Panera -ANYTHING you want.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

I may actually hit up Panera today!  My favorite "easy" option just shut down the nearby location, and Panera is only a little farther to walk.  We'll see, but thanks for the reminder.

And, if you're in town today, I will buy you lunch at Panera -ANYTHING you want.

That's okay, I'm good. I've got a coupon for a "pick two" lunch.

Winning    every    single    day.

• Heart 1

Just now, donkpow said:

Geebus, man. How does one break the 9.0 barrier? Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier in fewer attempts.

Fairly good creative use of the OP title.  Then you copied the OP text word for word with no creative modifications.  You scored a solid 3.93 with a bonus for parodying a @Dirtyhip thread.

#practice

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Fairly good creative use of the OP title.  Then you copied the OP text word for word with no creative modifications.  You scored a solid 3.93 with a bonus for parodying a @Dirtyhip thread.

#practice

He's lucky you no longer apply a n00b deduction for him.  He's really grown in his role here, eh?