So Friday SW moves the forum

Kzoo

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

and the site is guaranteed to run faster.  He is also updating the software so that begs the question.  What features that now work will not work after the update, but will not work faster because of the migration?

The n00b is taking wagers.  Please respond to @Razors Edge

I think  @Square Wheels is using this as his opportunity to return the lost emojis/emoticons from the disastrous @Prophet Zacharia fiasco. 

Bigger, better, faster, and stronger software & hardware will finally return this joint to its prior glory.  We can't keep having the laggards ruin the modern Internet era for the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Nope. Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry. :dontknow:

Best not to know all the details. It is safer for all involved. Just send me the banking info, and I'll arrange everything. You could make some SERIOUS moolah if you are willing to wager big and the stars align in your favor.

• Haha 1

Just now, jsharr said:

I opened this thread wanting to like it.  I really did.  As usual, this place has let me down again.

You just need to ignore Kzoo threads.  He's never gonna say anything that makes you happy with yourself and will just point out how doltish you are.

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

and the site is guaranteed to run faster.  He is also updating the software so that begs the question.  What features that now work will not work after the update, but will not work faster because of the migration?

The n00b is taking wagers.  Please respond to @Razors Edge

I can't wait for @Redfacedwalrus to return to fix this.