Holy schitt! Did you see that border collie that won the Westminster agility competition?

Ralphie

26 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Ask BR46 if racing is any fun!  He looked pretty doggone happy to me!  Of course border collies are too type A. I can identify more with your husky. :D

We rescued a husky from a abusive human and we had the dog for 13 years. Our husky was just like Lobo you would be doing something and. ...squirrel!!!

• Haha 1

Border Collies and Aussies rock.

I've got one that could give her a run for her money, at least in the barking while doing it category.  She's very vocal when she's doing stuff.  But agility comes so easy to these dogs and why kids love playing with them on playgrounds, the dogs are all over them.  Up, down, through tubes, down slides, even sometimes up slides.  The kids can't get away as the dogs are to smart, fast and agile.

• Heart 3

9 hours ago, Indy said:

Border Collies and Aussies rock.

I've got one that could give her a run for her money, at least in the barking while doing it category.  She's very vocal when she's doing stuff.  But agility comes so easy to these dogs and why kids love playing with them on playgrounds, the dogs are all over them.  Up, down, through tubes, down slides, even sometimes up slides.  The kids can't get away as the dogs are to smart, fast and agile.

I used to let my Aussie run amok at the playground when my kids were young.  Good times playing chase up & down the slides & such.

One time they climbed on top of the big plastic tube thing you are supposed to go in and started calling for her. She stood there on the platform thing leading into the tube for a second trying to figure out how to get to them. She then went down to the bottom of the tube, jumped up about 3’, grabbed my daughter by the shoe and yanked her off!  My son quickly got down before she could do the same to him.

• Heart 1

Our daughter would practice soccer in the backyard with our border collie. Our coach was always amazed at daughter’s ball handling. Told him she competes with the dog. He asked if we could bring the dog to practice,  but then said not to. He didn’t want some parent to sue if anything went wrong.