Humming, Whistlling, Singing, and Talking

Razors Edge

I sing when I think I’m all alone. The bike trail around Wilhelm is mostly through the woods and ventures quite a distance from the lake at some points. Sometimes it runs right along the water’s edge. Most of the lake has no roads for cars to access the lake except for the four boat launches. Sometimes I’m singing away and I hear people talking. I look through the trees and see a boat with fishermen right along shore. I hope they like my singing.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Sometimes when I am trying to think, nothing happens. :( :D

My problem is I solve all the world’s issues when I am out in the country. But when I get close to town, some azzhat buzzes me or something and I forget all I learned out there!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, groupw said:

My problem is I solve all the world’s issues when I am out in the country. But when I get close to town, some azzhat buzzes me or something and I forget all I learned out there!

Yup!  Sort of like a dream!  I am sad - my wife was reading last night aboot how a big chunk of local countryside is soon to be paved over with a )(*&*^%$ "town center", dammit.:angry:

• Sad 1

On the bike or running I'm pretty silent. Running I'm more likely to be lost in my head, the bike is fast enough to keep me engaged with the scenery. I'll bust out in a song while working, or doing chores, mindless type stuff. When I'm singing an old Willie tune things are pretty even keeled, when I start making up my own story things kan get a bit off cilter.