We are open

Square Wheels

I just woke, I have not had a chance to test the site.  They server folks really had a hard time and it took them two more tries to import the database.  If you post here this morning, it's not impossible posts may be lost if I need another backup.

I'm off to the gym, then breakfast, so I won't be able to test more until noonish EST.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I just woke, I have not had a chance to test the site.  They server folks really had a hard time and it took them two more tries to import the database.  If you post here this morning, it's not impossible posts may be lost if I need another backup.

I'm off to the gym, then breakfast, so I won't be able to test more until noonish EST.

...did the computer people sleep over at your house ? Are you taking them to breakfast ? Is the computer dudette hot ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Something is very wrong.  @AirwickWithCheese appears to be unable to post.  :(

That's a new feature of the upgrade.

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

@Longjohn is having issues he is on Safari ...any suggestions @Square Wheels   @Airehead also messaged me she can't get on

I hate to say it, but clear their browser cache, or try a different browser.

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

Okay @Square Wheels  Aire is coming up forbidden you do not have access on this server :dontknow:

That's different.  It should not take that long, but the site is on a new IP address, that needs to propagate around the world.  It usually only take a few hours, but it's possible it didn't make it to her corner yet.  I still suggest the clearing of cache.