So on Valentine's Day

bikeman564™

8 hours ago, shootingstar said:

We finished our home dinner he prepared (bison with saskatonberry red wine sauce and spaetzle), with bakery bought chocolate ganche pie for Valentine's. I had rearranged the edible flowers, Hershey kiss candy ...for the shot. :)   We have a fantastic gourmet pie shop in town....the owner used to be a food stylist for photographic shots..so she knows how to showcase the different pies.

chocolateganache.JPG

Insert other media.url 103 B · 0 downloads

That looks delicious. It would go great with the pickle arraignment.

• Haha 3

On 2/15/2020 at 9:17 AM, bikeman564™ said:

I took BCC oot to dinner at a local restaurant, for good food and times...and couple beers :) She is a fan of pickles you see, so I made her this delicious pickle bouquet, which she really liked. It was actually for her b-day which is today :) It wasn't my idea sadly, I got the idea from somewhere on the book face. So I bought the stuffs and assembled it. I'm not a flower arranger, but I think it came out pretty neat-o. And the vase is a pickle jar ;)  It's the thought that counts, right?

415099863_IMG_20200214_1601503511.thumb.jpg.d0e5579bdea9e5be148ea8007bd6d0b4.jpg

So are you guys dating now?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

So are you guys dating now?

No, but when I ask her oot to dinner & such she says yes :) I enjoy spending time w/ her, because she is amazing, and is pretty, and is my favorite cycling buddy.  I thought the pickles were a good gift, seeing that she made the ceramic candy corn for my b-day. She was also w/ me thru all the crap I was going thru last year which was nice.

2 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

What we do know is he is smitten as hell. :D

:nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, bikeman564™ said:

No, but when I ask her oot to dinner & such she says yes :) I enjoy spending time w/ her, because she is amazing, and is pretty, and is my favorite cycling buddy.  I thought the pickles were a good gift, seeing that she made the ceramic candy corn for my b-day. She was also w/ me thru all the crap I was going thru last year which was nice.

:nodhead:

You are confusing me, please define the nature of your relationship so we know best how conduct ourselves inappropriately. 

Thank you. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

You are confusing me, please define the nature of your relationship so we know best how conduct ourselves inappropriately. 

Thank you. 

If you want to know if you can date her, the answer is no :P We did date, then didn't, but I ask her oot to dinner and she says sure. I then do this :skipping:I dint mean to confuse you :)

• Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Butt they are friends. You can see why there is some dissonance here. 

Who doesn't want to snoogle with their friends? At least somewhat. There has to be a mutual attraction for friendship to exist. I wouldn't rush getting out of the friendzone. It's enjoyable to spend time with someone who is kind to your brand of being.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Who doesn't want to snoogle with their friends? At least somewhat. There has to be a mutual attraction for friendship to exist. I wouldn't rush getting out of the friendzone. It's enjoyable to spend time with someone who is kind to your brand of being.

what she said :) she's fun to hang and bike with, and I never get bored w/ her.