Adult sitting

petitepedal

At 10 am I am running over to a friends house...she needs to go to the farmers market for goat cheese (one of these people with all kinds of food issues)...And her husband had hernia surgery yesterday..so he is not to be alone...He probably would be just fine for that hour or so...but hey I am about a mile away...and have nothing special going on...and...they got PBS at their house (the sitter gets to watch what she wants....right :whistle:)....

• Heart 4

Petite, how good are you at CPR? Do you have access to an AED? My first 24 hours after my routine outpatient hernia surgery I coded twice. A good thing I couldn’t get on the forum and tell you that.

You don’t really get the whole adult sitting experience until you do the bedpan and sponge bath thing. Have you ever wiped someone else’s butt?

• Heart 2

59 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Petite, how good are you at CPR? Do you have access to an AED? My first 24 hours after my routine outpatient hernia surgery I coded twice. A good thing I couldn’t get on the forum and tell you that.

You don’t really get the whole adult sitting experience until you do the bedpan and sponge bath thing. Have you ever wiped someone else’s butt?

We were at some family gathering, one of the younger ones was bitching about some slight she had received at work, my daughter, a nurse, brought up bedpans and explosive diarrhea.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Further said:

We were at some family gathering, one of the younger ones was bitching about some slight she had received at work, my daughter, a nurse, brought up bedpans and explosive diarrhea.  

Disposable bed pads are a wonderful invention. Changing bed linens with the patient in the bed takes practice.