Good in Bed

Page Turner

On the various meanings of "good in bed".  

8 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you first realize that "good in bed" no longer meant "adept at lovemaking", rather "doesn't snore or thrash around keeping you awake ?"

• I first began noticing this at around age 30.
    • By the time I hit 40, I was always too tired for sex anyway.
    • By age 50, I realized that everyone snores. So no one is really much good to sleep with unless you wear earplugs
    • At 60, I'm delighted if I can sleep three hours without getting up to pee. Anyone in bed with me is on their own.
    • I'm 70 now. So I'm good in bed if I can stay out of adult diapers.
    • Wut ?
  2. 2. Have you included "good in bed" as one of the items on your Tinder profile ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't recall

19 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Speaking of good in bed in the regular meaning, I have been phenomenal and also not so good, depending on the chick (more good than bad, I am presuming).  

Some women you just have dialed in or you can read so intuitively, and some you just can’t read at all. 

Chicks are difficult. 

...by my own experience, I suspect that your "phenomenal" experiences have more to do with the fact that some women are more willing to stroke our egos than are others.  It's just a suspicion, because even though I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body, I've never been a woman.  I wonder what it would be like to get a sex change, and then discover you preferred to sleep with women ? :huh: