So what, if anything, have us peon users gained from that endless upgrade SW bestowed on us?

Dottleshead

7 minutes ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! I hereby renounce any fault for downtime since it was my weekend and I wasn't around to witness it so it didn't exist. However I see reports of the site loading better than ever so I will take direct credit for that part of it, even though that also had nothing to do with me. You're welcome. :wub: But yes, I am now back in control of the site secrets. Don't worry, I'll keep them safe.

That sounds like him. I've been in his basement for four years.

Yay, it was worth the downtime, it’s great to have you back. :wub::loveshower:

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Dottles said:

I see nothing, really.  I was blocked for nearly 24 hours and I had to resort to texting jsharr.  I demand an apology.  And you don't get to speak for SW @Kzoo... though I doubt that will stop you.

Some folks are always angry and it doesn't matter what anyone else does for the group.  Thank you anyway SW.

• Heart 3

13 hours ago, Dottles said:

I see nothing, really.  I was blocked for nearly 24 hours and I had to resort to texting jsharr.  I demand an apology.  And you don't get to speak for SW @Kzoo... though I doubt that will stop you.

I'll safely assume this is in jest?  I took a four day weekend, most of that time dedicated to moving sites.  I'm still working on the last two.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1