Happy Sunday Morning!

petitepedal

I need to sleep until aboot 9 am to get 8 hours in but I can’t duit, so up and atom!  I’ll target going to bed early tonight to catch up. I’ll drink some of yesterday’s leftover coffee. It’s snot THAT bad. :D

Today is a potential topless day for the del sol for taking ruby to the park, and also a great potential bike ride day. :)

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Yesterday I finally got around to making a big batch of Chex mix that I bought the ingredients for before Christmas. I was just taking it out of the oven when the grandkids showed up. After they left I made a second batch. You couldn’t believe how much Chex mix those kids could eat.

I’m going to change the water in the hot tub today. Four princes diving under water in the hot tub with their long hair and hair product really take their toll on the water quality. They were taking turns baptizing each other.

• Heart 3

40 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I think it was @groupwwho shamed me into it by posting a story aboot doing that a few weeks ago in cold weather. Heaters and side windows make it easy to do. :)  We have had a very wimpy and wombly winter here  :D

We got our Miata to drive with the top down. If it’s too cold for top down drivIng, we will take another vehicle. We bought the Miata in October. It was a first convertible for either of us. We were enjoying it so much, we learned what our limits were for playing with our new toy!

Much the same day for us. Planning to get in a ride on the new taars on the roadie. Taking the Miata to a nearby town. Visitation for a woman who was mother to 3 women who had influence on various stages of my life. After that we will drive in the country near there. 

Slept until 4.  Washed the rugs that Lindy threw up on yesterday. Fed him some chicken and rice. Fed the other two. Tried to make it normal for the dogs so I did some agility exercises with them.  Did a second load of laundry. Tried to relax for a few minutes. Folded laundry. Started the dishwasher and back to the hospital.  Oh and I gave Lindy a shower because he was stinky from throwing up— dogs with beards problems.  

• Heart 1

I am back from my off site stuff...Got a call just before I left for church this morning...I am having company for dinner...so I will make a full recipe of the Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie...Also saw a recipe as I was scrolling thru facebook of a greek chicken wrap...got the stuff for that too...Got laundry going and I need to put the puzzle away so we can eat at the table tonight.   I need a weekday off to run errands...:nodhead:

• Heart 1

I woke up at 8:26 am when I got a phone call from Citi about my Citi Double Cash Mastercard.

Their automated checker wanted to know if my "unusual" spending of $88,88 at Peet's Coffee around 1 am was a charge I had made.

I pushed the buttons that said I had made the charge (I bought 5 lb of expensive coffee, 10% off and free shipping at peets.com).

I was pissed off they called me Sunday before 9 am and also because that credit card is on file at Peet's online - I've bought coffee there are least several times with that card so it wasn't "unusual."

When I was offered by the phone robot to connect me to someone if I had questions, I just hung up because I'd be talking to a phone rep. who didn't have a clue what to do with my complaint. I'll see if I can do it from my card's online page.