Internet/texting time savers

Road Runner

While some people purposely misspell words on the forum, I, on the other hand, am a slave of Mr Spellcheck.  I do exactly what he says, usually.  :unsure:

So when I miss-typed and spelled "didn't" as "din't", I was shocked and surprised that Mr Spellchecker didn't complain.  :huh:

So I googled "din't" and found that "din't" and "dint" have apparently been deemed acceptable substitutes for "didn't" in the world of electronic communication.  In the future, I plan to use "dint" in all forum postings as this will save countless hours of typing all those unnecessary d's and apostrophes.  

I hope this tip will also allow other forumites to save time and help them reduce their carbon footprint, as well.  Your welcome.   :)

dint.jpg.a37f65d7f6487682ef81647ccf7c1419.jpg

P.S. Yes, leaving out the apostrophe and e from "you're" was intentional.  :rolleyes: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

During an airline day from hell I had checked into a flight that then cancelled.  My boss chartered an aircraft to get us from Philly to Toronto.  I went to the baggage desk and told her why I needed my bag back and she just said "Daint-no-way".  I lost it.  :)   "Get me a supervisor, preferably one that has command of the English language!"  He showed up with my bag in less than a minute.  Der is a way. :) 

• Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

During an airline day from hell I had checked into a flight that then cancelled.  My boss chartered an aircraft to get us from Philly to Toronto.  I went to the baggage desk and told her why I needed my bag back and she just said "Daint-no-way".  I lost it.  :)   "Get me a supervisor, preferably one that has command of the English language!"  He showed up with my bag in less than a minute.  Der is a way. :) 

Da.