Do you regret getting your stupid facial tattoos?

Randomguy

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I view it as a sure sign of mental instability.  But, that is just my opinion.  :) 

The quotes by those who are confused by the lack of enthusiasm over their face tattoos reveal that you should be at least fifty years old before considering getting your first tattoo. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

The quotes by those who are confused by the lack of enthusiasm over their face tattoos reveal that you should be at least fifty years old before considering getting your first tattoo. 

I am getting my first in about a month. I will now have some street creed. 

The alignment of the planets on the day WoScrapr & I met. *Not actual size **not on face either1892743826_voyager(1).jpg.5fb428026e75a45b642b1c523215c62c.jpg

• Heart 3

"In another post she added, "beauty is not what's on the outside. It's what's on the inside that counts."

Yet look at the diamonds, lipstick, etc. the hypocrite puts on the outside!  To me the tattoos detract from her beauty. If she likes it, fine and maybe there's a different or lack of culture that makes her see things differently or not see them well enough, but it seems to me like a cry from attention from someone who lacks self-esteem.

image.png.b618f8600275faf04f3a4919d292376c.png