Weird behavior of the day

Randomguy

I am in the YMCA, trying to psych myself up to workout.  I feel low energy so I am sitting in the lounge whilst I ramp myself up. 

The lounge has about eight tables, and a tv, the tv usually has a news channel on.  The tv is not on, so it is quiet. 

I hear a scraping sound.  I look over, and sure enough, there is a black dude with a bunch of lottery tickets that he is scratching away on.  

I am sitting here and wondering why someone, who is obviously a member, would check in and take an elevator to the third floor and sit down with lottery tickets.  

I am annoyed by this behavior. 

36 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I am sitting here and wondering why someone, who is obviously a member, would check in and take an elevator to the third floor and sit down with lottery tickets.  

More appropriate than someone who  would check in, take an elevator to the third floor, sit down and jerk off. :dontknow:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

35 minutes on the treadmill at Planet Fitness..can't get cardio in during the week they are so freaking crowded :wacko: the Last week in January they offered $1 down memberships and $10 a month...35 treadmills and they are all in use between 5 and 7 pm

Move your Azz @Randomguy :P

There are two 5 and 7 o’clock s every day. Switch to the other one.

• Haha 1

I am amazed by the people that are addicted to scratch off and other lottery tickets. Often see people dropping 50 dollar bills on lottery tickets

A guy I work with will spend an evening driving convenience store to convenience store, buying dozens of tickets at each stop. Claims to make money at it, but nobody believes him.

• Heart 1