Do you wear a hoodie, like a common criminal?

Randomguy
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

No, I wear a hoodie like a nerd who thinks it makes him look cool like a common criminal.

But still not as bad as my older brother who (is old) and posts FB pictures from the gym all the time, lately wearing one of those fake MMA sleeveless workout hoodies and has no idea how ridiculous he looks.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...where do you fit on the criminality scale ?  I have a couple and I wear them, but I've done some time "wearing the bracelets".:(

Well, I own a pair of steel bracelets, as well as a gun. I think the combination makes me more cop than criminal? #CopsWearingHoodies could trend.

I stole a  bottle of diet coke from a wal-mart once.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, smudge said:

A person is not a moron if he can't put on a pullover hoodie. It simply means he/she has bad shoulders, and it hurts like a mother to put it on and especially to take it off.

When my cousin worked for Simms (fishing apparel company) he gave me a super thick pull over hoodie. It’s about 20 years old now and really warm but really a bit too warm for SoCal.  That’s why I like the zipper ones as I can regulate warmth with the zipper.

• Heart 1

I have one with Severna Park Green Hornets Football on it - my nephew Ryan played on that 12-13 rec league tackle football team in 8th grade and I was the P.A. Announcer for the team's games.

I sometimes wear it on cold days: the Green Hornets home field is in the same park where I usually walk Jake so it's a little bit of a status symbol.

Fortunately or unfortunately, it hasn't been cold enough to wear it on walks this year: 55° today, 55° tomorrow, 51° Wednesday. The Year Without a Winter.

16 hours ago, smudge said:

A person is not a moron if he can't put on a pullover hoodie. It simply means he/she has bad shoulders, and it hurts like a mother to put it on and especially to take it off.

Even putting on a jacket can be a chore at times. Not sure the cause, but it is not getting any better.

• Awesome 1

10 hours ago, ChrisL said:

When my cousin worked for Simms (fishing apparel company) he gave me a super thick pull over hoodie. It’s about 20 years old now and really warm but really a bit too warm for SoCal.  That’s why I like the zipper ones as I can regulate warmth with the zipper.

It will serve you well when you visit the Yoop. :D

• 7 months later...