Can ya'll keep a secret from Mr. Kpow?

jsharr

My wife finally broke down and replaced her iPhone 6 with an 11.  AT&T even sent someone to our house to deliver the new phone and do the changeover for her.

Her old phone was so bad that she had to carry an external battery and cable with her at work to keep the phone charged all day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

My wife finally broke down and replaced her iPhone 6 with an 11.  AT&T even sent someone to our house to deliver the new phone and do the changeover for her.

Her old phone was so bad that she had to carry an external battery and cable with her at work to keep the phone charged all day.

New phones are cool. If you wanted to be cheap they make a charger case that replaces whatever case you have but is about one inch longer and is a power bank. When your charge gets low just touch the button and it recharges the battery. My son gave me one when he went to the plus sized phone and it didn’t fit his phone anymore. I used it on my iPhone6 and it worked real well. I haven’t needed it on my 7 and it won’t fit my 11proMax.