Who is the most famous person from your home town?

Mr. Silly

Jennifer Garner Affleck (Actor), Joe Tex (singer), Gary  Busey (Actor), Blue Deckert (actor), and Bobby Fuller (singer),   Buddy Ace-The Silver Fox of the Blues, and Mean Gene Kelton and 'the Die Hards' are all from Baytown.  The popular Country Western singer, Joe Stampley, also went to school here. I was friends with him at Cedar Bayou Junior High in 1957 or so. Gene Washington was from nearby LaPorte.

Romany Malco - Started as a rapper in a group called R.M.G in Baytown, Texas (He went to Sterling), but was born in Brooklyn, New York. Later moved to Los Angles. Starred in: The 40 year old virgin - Blades of Glory - Baby Mama - The Love Guru

Keith Heimann...a RE Lee grad (Lee College, too), went on to graduate from Juilliard. He has sang with major opera houses around the world and has appeared on Broadway as well.  His Bio here.

Country Singer Chris Cagle is from Baytown. Graduated Ross Sterling High in 1987. Father works at Exxon currently. Chris has had many top 10 hits along with a #1 hit single, "I breathe in, I breathe Out".  www.chriscagle.com