I put an offer on a house.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

55 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

I hope we win. Pat really likes the house.  I like the neighborhood.  It looks like hard working middle class people live there. 

I'm not looking forward to more debt, but hopefully I keep my job for ten more years. I should be able to pay a big chunk of the house off of I keep my current job. 

Mudkipz 

Does it have a bedroom for myself and RO?

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Couch_Incident said:

I hope we win. Pat really likes the house.  I like the neighborhood.  It looks like hard working middle class people live there. 

I'm not looking forward to more debt, but hopefully I keep my job for ten more years. I should be able to pay a big chunk of the house off of I keep my current job. 

Mudkipz 

So buyin' a house after sellin' another?  Or just make sure you gotta a good roof forever.

My best wishes for the process and end result with no major surprises. 

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

So buyin' a house after sellin' another?  Or just make sure you gotta a good roof forever.

My best wishes for the process and end result with no major surprises. 

We currently rent.  I've finally broken down and decided to buy.  I've never wanted to own a house again; I was burned by a house back in 2008/2009. 

Anyway, we have had two sets of neighbor's downstairs who are self centered and extremely difficult to be around.  The current neighbors are currently hammering another picture on the wall.  The landlord is going to love taking care of the walls down there -- every wall is covered from what I can tell.  Between the constant loud sex and their loud mouth breather crotch fruit, both Pat and I have had enough. 

Hopefully this all works out.  I realize we will live in another highly populated area again but at least most of the noise we hear will be from us; which we can control.

Mudkipz

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

We currently rent.  I've finally broken down and decided to buy.  I've never wanted to own a house again; I was burned by a house back in 2008/2009. 

Anyway, we have had two sets of neighbor's downstairs who are self centered and extremely difficult to be around.  The current neighbors are currently hammering another picture on the wall.  The landlord is going to love taking care of the walls down there -- every wall is covered from what I can tell.  Between the constant loud sex and their loud mouth breather crotch fruit, both Pat and I have had enough. 

Hopefully this all works out.  I realize we will live in another highly populated area again but at least most of the noise we hear will be from us; which we can control.

Mudkipz

:D  YOu have a colourful way of spinn' the situation.  I really hope the best for you and Pat.  It's nice to have one's own cosy rooftop.

2 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

Mudkipz 

Best of luck to you and Tude on this.  Hope it all turns out perfectly.

• Hugs 1