Is this a problem?

Airehead

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

The problem here is that if it's posted and ignored and an emergency occurs... the crap hits the fan.  

True and a little while I was walking Mr Aire around the loop while pushing g his cart loaded with oxygen and an aspirator and stuff. Some guy obviously doing some type of inspection was having a fit. Writing furiously on a clipboard.  We heard him say, “and the closet is unlocked too.  “. By the time I left there was o my one wheel chair in front of it. 

42 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Keep your eyes open for a managerial look of disapproval soon.  This doesn't quite merit a stern frowning but it's getting close.

I will see what is there in the morning. Today there is the official plastic sign plus the eye catching pink sign. Tomorrow, maybe green?

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...I would suggest that they go back to a standard, non-electrical closet.  Electrical closets are like electrical bikes, in that they are more heavily regulated.

Electrical closets give you just as good of a workout rebuilding them when they collapse as a regular closet.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

And today’s collection 

3EA7BB98-264D-406A-ADEB-F59EE6B195CD.jpeg

When my wife was recently in the hospital for a couple weeks everything was neat as a pin until I was asked to visit the social worker in her office. The hallway to her office looked like this photo. Where to store the various hospital equipment seems to be a common problem. 

• Heart 1