Chicken pot pie is )_*(&%^% addictive!

Ralphie

6 minutes ago, Further said:

how bout a recipe, please  

Leftover chicken, a bag of steamer veggies, some diced boiled taters, then she dumped some other stuff in there, I am thinking maybe cornstarch, and topped it with a thin pastry thingy and baked for maybe 20 minutes or so. It had lots of liquid. 

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Leftover chicken, a bag of steamer veggies, some diced boiled taters, then she dumped some other stuff in there, I am thinking maybe cornstarch, and topped it with a thin pastry thingy and baked for maybe 20 minutes or so. It had lots of liquid. 

An alternative to making a crust is to cook up some biscuits and serve the filling over them (or under them if you like to be on top)

• Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...

For lunch today Mrs. Mooseworth made some potato-snausage soup.  She uses a bag with a dry mix from the same company that also makes a very good chili one that she makes and people love.  This is yet another food that I just can't stop eating.  I think the mouth feel is similar to CPP, nice and thick and smooth and creamy.

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Have you ever noticed that all products that contain chicken are always labeled "tender white chicken"?  What do they do with all the tough white chicken?  :scratchhead:

I would love something made with the juicy tender dark chicken, but not with the tough stough.