Good news

Airehead

Sorry to hear this my friend. I was able to take Mom to get her antique chair appraised today. Mom got a weird idea that it was worth $4,000. Although it was made in the 1920’s, and is a fine chair, low demand for these means about $40 at auction. Mom was disappointed but will forget the whole thing in a week or two.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Sorry to hear this my friend. I was able to take Mom to get her antique chair appraised today. Mom got a weird idea that it was worth $4,000. Although it was made in the 1920’s, and is a fine chair, low demand for these means about $40 at auction. Mom was disappointed but will forget the whole thing in a week or two.

And in the 90’s it was likely worth much much more. The market has tanked for sure. 

I managed to get my eye fone all set up. I had to get help because I was using the pin# for my phone and not the pin for my account and they locked me out. The sunset tonight was less than spectacular. These are the first photos taken with my iPhone 11ProMax 256 gig. I can’t take a photo of what isn’t there. I was busy making supper and may have missed the best sunset.

9D967EBB-548C-493B-BDE2-3432C929C608.jpeg

0115490F-3390-4380-BA78-95CCDF9EB950.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

My shoulder is much improved, a sore spot midway between my shoulder and elbow, and still stiff neck is all that is left from the debilitating pain of a month ago.

Yesterday I was running a grinder overhead for a couple hours with no real problem.

My physical therapist and I believe that this started in my neck and progressed around my shoulder and down my arm.  

He has shifted his main attention to my neck, yesterday he was yanking pretty enthusiastically. I asked if he pulled my head off, could he put it back ? The question caught him a bit nonplussed. He is not a chatty sort but is probably the best physical therapist I've had, and I've had quite a few. Most would have got the shoulder working and ignored the neck, which would most likely have led to a recurrence.   

So that is my good news

I hope with all my heart you soon have great news.....still pullin....

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

WoZack is teaching tonight and I’m hanging with the grandkids. Just finished dinner and goingoutside to play in a few minutes. an hour of fresh air and theyll be ready forbed.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

It is sunny and warm here and I had a not too stressful day at work.  15 year old Pico managed to sleep through the night (for the first time in a week) and not get up at 2 or 3am wanting out and pooping on the floor before she gets to the door.

I get to go diving the next two days in a row..., :skipping: and fun training/filming dives, not sad operational dives

• Heart 3

I just put my initials next to at bill for about $2,000 (not including tax)for drain cleaning...That is so the 11 brand new washing machines at work will drain :blink: The good news...I do not have to pay either bill..for the washers or the plumbers.

2 residents on hospice a third just died last week...Our appliance replacement is postponed a week so maintenance can have more people..we have units that need to be rehabbed to put on the market.....I have not been to the gym.

• Heart 1