Dirt bag is still getting into our building

petitepedal

For a nominal fee I can come out & do an assessment.... in the spring!  😁

We have a locked down campus with cameras.  When personal items get stolen, it’s almost always someone we let in.  An employee holds the door for a terminated employee, props a door, a vendor who has access for some reason or maintenance.  Some random homeless guy will stand out but Joe Shmoe the service guy who facilities didn’t vet will clean us out.  Being the case, I’m working with our marketing team on an awareness campaign.  

Feel free to PM me if you want any free advice, this shit is what I do...

• Heart 4

3 hours ago, ChrisL said:

For a nominal fee I can come out & do an assessment.... in the spring!  😁

We have a locked down campus with cameras.  When personal items get stolen, it’s almost always someone we let in.  An employee holds the door for a terminated employee, props a door, a vendor who has access for some reason or maintenance.  Some random homeless guy will stand out but Joe Shmoe the service guy who facilities didn’t vet will clean us out.  Being the case, I’m working with our marketing team on an awareness campaign.  

Feel free to PM me if you want any free advice, this shit is what I do...

It is pretty hard when little gray haired ladies or folks with mild dementia let folks in without question :wacko: also takes the cops an hour to respond...We have had a security audit..cameras might let us k ow how they are getting in..but slim chance of giving us the persons name.

12 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

It is pretty hard when little gray haired ladies or folks with mild dementia let folks in without question :wacko: also takes the cops an hour to respond...We have had a security audit..cameras might let us k ow how they are getting in..but slim chance of giving us the persons name.

You haven’t had the right security audit. The place my MIL lived had really good security.  One of the things they did was have only two points of entry all day and one at night. Day time was into front lobby and one side door near parking lot. Night time only lobby which had cameras and was always well lit. 

• Heart 1