Mrs Fleet

Airehead

13 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Happy is good. I am glad she is taking the pills. Please know that I am thinking of you. 

Thanks, I am thinking of you and your husband too. You have a lot on your plate between your husband and sick dogs. I hope his lung issue gets straightened out. I’m glad they caught that before sending him home. Getting old sure is interesting.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

24 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

WoScrapr always liked her happy pill (Atavan)  When i get in a bad way I'm asking for that one

She only has one pill left. I’ll have to ask the nurse tomorrow what the plan is. The hospice drugs they have a driver deliver them same day from Pittsburgh (a two hour drive).

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She only has one pill left. I’ll have to ask the nurse tomorrow what the plan is. The hospice drugs they have a driver deliver them same day from Pittsburgh (a two hour drive).

Wow. There was a couple times I was a drug runner (for hospice). Only certain pharmacies dispense hospice drugs so it was across town...about 20 minutes away. But we typically had a good supply of anything we needed/wanted

Best to you & Mrs

• Heart 2