I'm starting a d GoFundMe for my Texas

jsharr

16 minutes ago, jsharr said:

And I did screw up the title as I posted that from my phone in the dark as I drank my first cup of coffee.

And there you go.  You screw up the title and don't use any of the OP text and you then cry about a low score.

Did I forget "the disparaging remarks like weak, lame, etc. :D"?  I didn't want to go there this early in the day.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

And there you go.  You screw up the title and don't use any of the OP text and you then cry about a low score.

Did I forget "the disparaging remarks like weak, lame, etc. :D"?  I didn't want to go there this early in the day.

My parody was a play on the word Taxes to Texas.  His wording would not have fit.  "This is my second year bowl"?  "This is my second year bull?"  

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

My parody was a play on the word Taxes to Texas.  His wording would not have fit.  "This is my second year bowl"?  "This is my second year bull?"  

If you aren't creative enough to figure it out, don't ask me for help.  It was your parody.

5 hours ago, jsharr said:

I will use the money to stop the adding of beans to chili and to prosecute those that break this law.  I will be the new Judge Roy Bean except I will be Judge Roy No Bean

I will support you in this effort, but only if you stop using the word slacks and must call them trousers of dungarees.

1 minute ago, dennis said:

I will support you in this effort, but only if you stop using the word slacks and must call them trousers of dungarees.

Can we agree on dress pants?  I call my casual pants khakis.  I wear jeans, most day, khakis on business casual and dress pants on business formal days.

I am not sure what I would call my scout uniform pants.  They are canvas with lots of pockets and zip off lower legs.  

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Can we agree on dress pants?  I call my casual pants khakis.  I wear jeans, most day, khakis on business casual and dress pants on business formal days.

I am not sure what I would call my scout uniform pants.  They are canvas with lots of pockets and zip off lower legs.  

dress pants? I thought you were from Texas. You need to stop watching the Hallmark and Lifetime channels. 

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

By d way, what the hell is a 'd GoFundMe'?

If you would read posts other than your own, you would know.

I posted this earlier in the thread.

And I did screw up the title as I posted that from my phone in the dark as I drank my first cup of coffee.

•  

2 hours ago, Dottles said:

By d way, what the hell is a 'd GoFundMe'?

...'d GoFundMe is short for Diego GoFundMe, a Guatemalan national currently living in Mexicali and trying to raise money to come to the United States. He has two younger sisters, Rosario and Juanita, and a small dog named Pepe.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1