Half day Friday

Gump

1 minute ago, Zackny said:

Working til noon then heading north to visit my parents for the weekend. I like half days at work.😁

Full day here.  Clocked in at 4:45.  Hope to leave around 3:30.  I am working 25 miles west of the house today.  Always an easier drive home Heading East to the house.  Traffic is usually headed West, away from Louisville.  

Just now, Parr8hed said:

Full day here.  Clocked in at 4:45.  Hope to leave around 3:30.  I am working 25 miles west of the house today.  Always an easier drive home Heading East to the house.  Traffic is usually headed West, away from Louisville.  

I don’t have to worry about traffic but this time of year I drive into the sun on my way in and into it on the way home. Both directions the sun is low on the horizon making the glare really bad. 

1 minute ago, Zackny said:

I don’t have to worry about traffic but this time of year I drive into the sun on my way in and into it on the way home. Both directions the sun is low on the horizon making the glare really bad. 

Yep.  Fortunately when I drive in to Louisville (to the Southeast of us) it is usually between 4-5 am.    No sun to worry about.