Hey Page

jsharr

Hey @Page Turner Here is my buddy Chris and my other buddy Nick.  Nick moved to NYC and changed a lot.  Now performs on Coney Island in drag.

Chris moved on to a bunch of bands.  He still hangs out with us a bit.  Goes over to my bosses place to help him learn new songs on guitar.

Nick is is in the flannel shirt singing and Chris is in the white shirt playing guitar and backing vocals.

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Hey @Page Turner Here is my buddy Chris and my other buddy Nick.  Nick moved to NYC and changed a lot.  Now performs on Coney Island in drag.

...this reminded me of the night I was driving cab in D.C., and picked up a guy who went to Catholic grade school with me for 8 years. 

He was in drag, and his destination was a drag show bar in Georgetown.  Not sure I would have recognized him, but he spot ted me from the name on my cab license. :)

7 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...this reminded me of the night I was driving cab in D.C., and picked up a guy who went to Catholic grade school with me for 8 years. 

He was in drag, and his destination was a drag show bar in Georgetown.  Not sure I would have recognized him, but he spot ted me from the name on my cab license. :)

Why do I now have a Harry Chapin song in my head?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1